What to bring to an early morning community action in Flemington:
- 200 metres of red material
- 100 red ribbons
- a blow-up Green Ninja
- a megaphone
- dogs – dressed in red ribbons
- creative, literary posters
- a keep-cup full of strong coffee
- passion, zero-embarrassment, max-community spirit and
- a LOUD voice.
A huge thanks to 200 Flemington, Kensington and Moonee Valley folk for joining the community action on Wednesday 5 February.
We yelled, and laughed, and showed our love for Red, and all the other trees in our ‘hood. Red and the trees are defended.
Here are some beautiful photos taken by Patomporn Ruyun.